As I look at my blog, I found it really easy to figure out which project stuck out to me the most. We'll have to go way back to the second week of class, to the project titled "Bug List". The Bug List was a great project that really got me into the class while also getting my mind churning. It gave me a feel for how I had to critically think for this class throughout the year. It was extremely difficult to think about 20 different "Bugs" that I had in my life. Though most of my bugs were due to the fact that I was driving back home, and that I was dealing with some really bad drivers at the time. As far as my most proud accomplishment, I think that just completing my venture was a huge goal of mine. Really developing my ideas made me think more entrepreneurial.
I do believe that I have developed more a mindset for this type of career. I feel like I was just going with the flow before this class, and now I realize that I am going to have to step it up and put myself out there in order to be successful in anything I do. I feel like I have moved one step closer in developing my personality so that way one day I will be able to have the skills to develop good business decisions and solid networking with whatever company I associate myself with.
The one thing I would improve about this class is reduce the amount of interview projects. After a while, the experience gets a little repetitive. Though it is the most difficult part of this class, I think we could possibly think of some ways to replace the projects with different ideas that could make us more well rounded. Maybe instead of talking to people we don't know, we can talk to people we do know, or we could find peer reviewed articles from professionals that could replace some of the interviews. The interviews serve a great purpose and they are a great part of the class, but I don't think that there should be as many as there are now.
This was a great class, and I had a great experience with all the projects. I feel like I learned more than I would have in a normal exam run class and I'm sure people feel the same way I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment